Sunday, July 31, 2005

New AISD teacher orientation-e4C presence?

Hello all,

If anyone thinks it worthwhile to have a presence at the new teacher orientation, let me know--soon! The elementary teachers will be at Bowie on Thursday from 7am-12pm. I'm not sure where the new high school teacher orientation will be. We could possibly set up a table outside where teachers' unions usually set up to give out information.

Anyway, e-mail me or comment soon, so we can get together and discuss this.

Also, I commented about the Youth Activists for Austin meeting...Check it out, there are details about their efforts and what they need help with.

Thanks,
Stacey

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger LR said...

Stacey,
I could do part of this time--
Lee

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Marketing man said...

You have nice blog here! If you are interested, go see my internet marketing article related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Ray said...

I like your blog! Check Out our website too its about university of notre dame
. You can get to university of notre dame
here. We have a Huge selection. RS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home